Stumble and Fall

I stand straight there, almost touching the sky
But I stumble and fall here, away from the cloud.
I weep with roar due pain and disappointment been high
And I almost forget the grace that I should be proud.

Yes, I fall and stumble but I will stand again
Coz I know I'm not alone, He is there.
I maybe in the dark but my muscles will strain
When stretched the flesh is the light we bear.

With you I rise, with you I fall
But i fear no more whether to rise or fall.
For you and me I consider my all
Together we will rise wherever we fall.

Everybody is experiencing the ups and downs
The weight of our weaknesses pulled us to the ground.
But only those who has courage will survive
Beseech! your inner strength will revive.

By: ellise25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of novel.

example of poem